Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Back in Washington

Greetings from D.C. again. It's  Tuesday morning and we're very busy here doing our micro teaching. I'm happy and relaxed because I have already done my teaching and it went very well again. I should be doing it right now but I volunteered to switch times with Asyiat and go first.
Me doing my micro teaching activity

Yesterday was a travel day again. We left from Boone at about 9.30 am. Both Sarahs were there to say goodbye and there were tears and promises to meet again soon. Seeing the streets of Boone for the last time made us all very sad.
 The breakfast I had for 6 weeks :P
 Charlotte. I took the photo on the plane.
 Our group in the airport in D.C. Can you see all the luggage?

We live here at Kellogg Conference Hotel on the campus of Gallaudet University. My room mate is Daniela from Bulgaria again. It was so nice to see her again :) Last night was weird - we laughed a lot but I think we're not actually happy cause we know that we'll have to part with our group in just two days. We all think that we had the best group and the best university :)
 Gallaudet University campus at night.

I know the entry is full of mixed feelings and not very well structured. I tried to multi-task again but wasn't very successful this time. I would like to write more but I need to go and have lunch now.


No comments:

Post a Comment