Friday, November 11, 2011

Back to the future

I'm back in Estonia now... It's 10.36 pm here (3.36 pm in D.C) and the last time I had some sleep was 32 hours ago. Tomorrow I'll probably sleep till noon.

We left yesterday at 1.45 pm. Only Wafa and Maram were there to say goodbye because the rest of our group had already left.

It was cloudy and raining so we said that D.C. was crying because we had to leave. I felt really sad. The weeks had passed soooo quickly.

Our flight was at 7.10 pm and it wasn't as bad as I had expected. I happened to sit next to a guy from Colombia. We talked about our home countries and many other things. That really helped to keep sad thoughts away.
We arrived in Frankfurt at 9 am. And then something amazing happened - we saw Margaret and Zbignev. They were waiting for their flight to Poland and we were all really happy to see each other :)

 Our flight was delayed for an hour and we were awfully tired. Yet, it was very difficult to fall asleep.
Me, pretending to be asleep.

The flight from Frankfurt to Tallinn lasted only for two and a half hours but it felt like forever. It was nice to see my boys again :) They were eagerly waiting for me at the airport.


This definitely was the best trip in my life and being far away from other TEA fellows really hurts. I know we will keep in touch and this offers me some comfort. I truly need to get some sleep now. Good night and sweet dreams :)

No comments:

Post a Comment