Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Not feeling well

I'm not feeling too good today. Got back from school a couple of hours ago and went straight to bed. I'm not sure what it is but I feel cold, weak and nauseated. Yesterday Ethel had the same problem. I hope it'll be gone tomorrow.

Today Jesse visited Ashe County High. It was so nice to see him. We talked about my internship and he said that he has visited most of the TEA fellows and has seen that all the schools and partner teachers are very different. And they definitely are, as I have talked to other TEA fellows during the past few days and everyone's experience at schools is different.

 Jesse and me
Ethel and Jesse

During the third period I had a chance to talk to the teacher cadets. They were really interested in Estonia and our school system. It was nice to hear that they would like to visit Europe and come to Estonia too. They also liked Estonian candy. I'm a bit sad that I probably won't see them again as on Wednesdays and Thursdays they usually do their internship at local elementary schools.
 Here's a photo of the 11th graders. Ethel is reading the second chapter of Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men.

Tomorrow after school we're going back to Boone. Can't wait... I just hope the sickness will stay here in West Jefferson :P


No comments:

Post a Comment